The Deer Creek Museum has been open since 1999 when Deer Creek celebrated their 100 year anniversary. The people responsible for organizing this Museum were Jim and Darlene Truax and Frank and Lila Tranby. The building was the original Deer Creek Fire Hall built in 1906 with bricks formed from clay in the first and only brick factory in Deer Creek Township.
Open: May 25 through Labor Day on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays from 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. by appointments only. Call Vic at 218-462-2836 or Dean at 218-462-6560